Adagio Accounting Software
Adagio accounting software is designed for organizations that manage $2 to $100 million in sales/revenue, with significant transaction volume and at least one person responsible for managing those transactions. This modular accounting system combines a batch interface that is easy to understand and control with online processing in order entry and inventory control.
- Adagio is reliable, easy to use, versatile and exceptionally well-supported Windows® accounting software.
- Adagio provides better reporting, so you can plan strategically for the growth and development of your business.
- Adagio integrates with your payroll program, saving hours of preparing and entering payroll journal entries separately.
- You can create comprehensive inquiries that can be sent directly to Microsoft Excel® for further analysis.
- It is remarkably simple and inexpensive to switch from ACCPAC Plus®.
- Adagio provides powerful, easy to use financial reporting with unlimited design and summarization flexibility.
Adagio Product Suites
Adagio Financial Suite
Adagio Operating Suite
Adagio Reporting & Analysis
Adagio Payment Solutions
Adagio Not for Profit
See how specially priced Adagio Non-Profit Suites can work for charities, churches, clubs and societies.
Learn more about Adagio and Not for Profit